What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed a while ago but thought I'd post pics...Installed Rosen CS9000 headrest monitors. has HDMI interface and additional outputs so 3rd row can connect additional mobile monitors if wanted. Can play dvd, memory stick, chromecast, etc.

monitor1.jpg

monitor2.jpg

Last edited:

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hardwired using the aux audio jack or wirelessly using FM channel (surprisingly not much quality is loss this way.) However, 99% of the time the four wireless headsets are used.

The interface has an "audio" out jack so I have an audio cable running into console and will plug it there if truck speakers are desired. I think we've done it once in the last year.

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hardwired using the aux audio jack or wirelessly using FM channel (surprisingly not much quality is loss this way.) However, 99% of the time the four wireless headsets are used.

The interface has an "audio" out jack so I have an audio cable running into console and will plug it there if truck speakers are desired. I think we've done it once in the last year.

I think those look fantastic. Did you order and install these yourself? My shop here locally wants $700 installed for the fold down single DVD. These can be had online for $900-$1000 it seems.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think those look fantastic. Did you order and install these yourself? My shop here locally wants $700 installed for the fold down single DVD. These can be had online for $900-$1000 it seems.

I have around $450 all in... The monitor system was brand new but was for a 2016 Ford F150. A Dealer purchased but buyer backed out...I picked up the entire system for $300 All brand new still in plastic. Knowing that I could pick up the Yukon headrest from Rosen for $120, I purchased the monitor system and swapped the monitors into GMC headrests and installed. It was Very easy.

So if interested, you can essentially pick up any Rosen (CarShow) system for any vehicle and then purchase the GMC headrests separately and swap. I've seen new systems(for other vehicles) go for $3-400 quite often on ebay.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you just contact Rosen directly to get the headrests only? I may be interested in doing that. Seem to be some pretty cheap kits on ebay. So any kit will work and swap over to the Yukon headrests? I will have to give them a call and see if their Denali headrest still have the Denali logo or not.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you just contact Rosen directly to get the headrests only? I may be interested in doing that. Seem to be some pretty cheap kits on ebay. So any kit will work and swap over to the Yukon headrests? I will have to give them a call and see if their Denali headrest still have the Denali logo or not.

They require you to purchase through an audio elec dealer. There are a handful that sell Rosen (Carshow). I purchased my headrests through www.adcmobile.com. You can get the correct part # here:

http://www.rosenelectronics.com/pdf/ALL ROSEN HEADREST 7200 _ 7950_ 8900 APP GUIDE w 3 tiers - Copy.pdf

I have the jet black and went with the part # below. they were actually $160 but I've seen them cheaper I just don't remember where. It includes everything...posts, etc.
JET BLACK Headrests W/stitching - GK-GMCHEV-B38-S1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01