What A Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No way in HELL that's a 2003. If he has paperwork saying that's a 2003 and the VIN comes back as a 2003, then it's stolen. People steal them and switch the VIN's all the time. But then some thieves are stupid and don't steal the same year truck that they have a VIN for. And some people don't get the same color either. It's too sloppy and that's how they get caught. Ask him for the VIN and see what it lists the color of the vehicle as. It probably is a different color. They probably had a totaled Denali and stole another one and switched the VIN (and the seats too obviously).
I grew up in New Orleans, car theft was big there and I found out how they do sketchy shit like that. I'm sure car theft is just as big if not bigger in New York.
Regardless, if you want to buy it for parts then it's worth $1000 in parts if the engine is good. But if you are expecting to get a "legal" truck to drive, then this ain't it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094