What’s a 2007 factory Nav & DVD radio worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to see what the market is on these. I check eBay and the prices are all over the place and i can’t figure out what makes one worth double the price of the others.

c077a7385c7b13817054aac68973defc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Trying to see what the market is on these. I check eBay and the prices are all over the place and i can’t figure out what makes one worth double the price of the others.

c077a7385c7b13817054aac68973defc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you selling one or trying to buy one?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 2007 probably not a whole lot maybe $150 depending on condition and if it works properly or not, best thing to check is actual sold units on ebay, not asking prices some people have pipe dreams or think they have a piece of gold. sorry if this burst any bubbles but there just not worth a whole lot in the real world. you might be able squeeze a little more out of it if you sit on it (keep it listed for a while), I see a couple sold for a best offer that were asking $300 but it never shows the actual price they accepted.

Last edited:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
the 2007 probably not a whole lot maybe $150 depending on condition and if it works properly or not, best thing to check is actual sold units on ebay, not asking prices some people have pipe dreams or think they have a piece of gold. sorry if this burst any bubbles but there just not worth a whole lot in the real world.
Its worthless......

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
When I upgraded to the Rosen GM1210 I put my 2008 factory Navi on eBay and got $400 out of it... just to give you an idea... it all depends on who wants it.

Me personally... I wouldn't give you a wooden nickel for one as I think the factory Navi is terrible... but that is but one man's opinion.

OP
OP
Trailblazzin

Trailblazzin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you selling one or trying to buy one?

Going to be selling one, as soon as I can decide on a replacement.

Didnt 07-11 need a disc for maps or something?

Yes, I have the disc for it, the faceplate folds down has its own slot

To the OP, get the part number and run it through the sold listings on ebay to figure a fair price for it. Or box it up as a spare.

Anyway to get the PN without removing the unit? Any hidden menus or anything? Try to avoid pulling the radio bezel as much as possible, don't want to tear the c/f vinyl wrap

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to be selling one, as soon as I can decide on a replacement.

Yes, I have the disc for it, the faceplate folds down has its own slot

Anyway to get the PN without removing the unit? Any hidden menus or anything? Try to avoid pulling the radio bezel as much as possible, don't want to tear the c/f vinyl wrap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2