Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just compared prices on the husky vs weathertech. Husky was significantly more expensive. I went with weathertech. Hopefully no curling issues. They have taken forever to ship.

UFBeef

Reaction score
Just got the Husky fronts in today, Xact contour, fit nicely! Anybody know if Husky ever got the 2nd row straightened out? Reading some past posts seems they didn't fit real sporty at first?

Tahoe Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got the Weathertech bed liner for the back of my 2015 Tahoe. It slides out when I pull things across it out the back. Called customer service and they said they would send some Velcro. I'm skeptical that it will hold. Anyone have a good fix recommendation?

Anyone know if Husky has the little spikes on bottom that will hold it in place?

UFBeef

Reaction score
Just got the Weathertech bed liner for the back of my 2015 Tahoe. It slides out when I pull things across it out the back. Called customer service and they said they would send some Velcro. I'm skeptical that it will hold. Anyone have a good fix recommendation?

Anyone know if Husky has the little spikes on bottom that will hold it in place?

We just got the Husky for the front, yes, they have the spikes and they don't move.

07 Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just got the Husky for the front, yes, they have the spikes and they don't move.
If you have the chance to go to the dealer and check out GM’s new all weather mats for 2018, please do so before buying (mine have the GMC logo on them). I’ve had 6 GM trucks or SUVs over the past ten years and have had either WeatherTechs or Huskys in them. Dealer threw the all weather mats in on my 2018 and they far exceed the quality on any other all weather mats out there. I’m not 100% pleased with the driver’s side coverage and how the second row mats connect in the middle, but everything else is very well designed and superior material over the competition. My two cents...

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a LWB with captain/bucket seats in the 2nd row. I noticed that Weathertech is ONE piece for 2nd and 3rd row whereas both the Husky X-ACT and Weatherbeaters are two pieces for the 2/3 row. I'm wondering if there are any issues with the joint between the 2nd/3rd row pieces on the Husky (especially the X-act) and if kids feet will trip getting in/out through the pass between the seats.

Anyone with LWB and 2nd row captains have thoughts on this?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wifes denali xl has the husky weather beaters. After about 60k miles of use they are showing some age. My biggest gripe about them is the fit for the second and third rows... its ok, but its not perfect. Where the two sections connect at each of the doors is just kind of half assed. And a few areas of the very back portion of the third row seating mat is warping a bit.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s my two cents. I have had weathertech liners in our 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee for about four years. No issues, no curling. Perfect fit. So naturally we got the same liners for our 15 suburban in 2017. Well we are on our second set in a year. First set curled bad on the driver’s side and passenger side. Got a replacement set and now these are curling. Currently using Husky liners in a 17 Tahoe ppv and they are holding up well zero issues. So next go round will be Husky liners.View attachment 195773 View attachment 195774 View attachment 195775

Which Husky did you go with in the Tahoe? Any issues now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just compared prices on the husky vs weathertech. Husky was significantly more expensive. I went with weathertech. Hopefully no curling issues. They have taken forever to ship.

Are you happy with you’re Weathertechs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep