Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Weathertechs suck. Theyre cheep thin hard rubber and eventually cup. What happened to the thick, heavy, soft rubber that is actually heavy duty and lays down. I have Michelin's in my ol 96 and they blow the doors off the weathertechs! I have weathertechs in the duramax and they suck bad! Wish Id had the time to call wt and let em kno how horrible they are and had sent em back.

Totally agree. I went with Rugged Ridge for the front row in this truck. They are heavy rubber and fit great.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Never heard of em.. but will be lookin into em! Cheers

Mostly a jeep company, but they have a few things for ours. I didn't get the second row, because they didn't look to have very good coverage, but I love the fronts.

mwilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Tahoe and it had weathertechs in it from front to back. The carpet is perfect so I’m sure they’ve been in since new. The fronts are getting sloppy so I’ll probably replace them soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a WeatherTech guy. I run them front to rear, and have the short and full cargo liners. Super-tight fit!

Jag965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with Aries. They are going out of the mat business so I'm considering ordering a second-set just to have them as backup up - they are very very nice. I've had WeatherTech, Catch It and others and these are by far better than anything I've ever had. Here is the link to the photos in another thread. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/index.php?threads/93658/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Do you have any pictures by chance?

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d buy weathertech before husky any day. Weathertech offers first responders and veterans discounts while husky does not. Tells you a lot about a company.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d buy weathertech before husky any day. Weathertech offers first responders and veterans discounts while husky does not. Tells you a lot about a company.

True, that is certainly a nice gesture.

But, it does not mean Weathertech mat's are better or superior to the Husky's.

roosh725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, that is certainly a nice gesture.

But, it does not mean Weathertech mat's are better or superior to the Husky's.

Oh, I agree that it doesn’t mean one product is more superior than the other. But if I have my choice of which company my hard earned money will go to, it will be one that supports the people who put their lives on the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic