Weathertech vs Husky Weatherbeater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a full set of X-Acts for my '16 XL. Front row is a no-brainer; they fit perfect and they look good. 2nd row...not so much. I posted in the other thread that I didn't like how the 2nd row bubbles up in the middle. I was concerned about foot traffic (my kids) passing between the rows. I returned the 2nd/3rd row X-Acts and replaced them with the Weathertech 1-piece. Fit is great, and the Cocoa color is a great match for the Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere interior.

Weathertech in Cocoa:

View attachment 77540

Husky X-Acts:

View attachment 77541

Where did you find the one piece 2nd/3rd row mat? Everything I see shows 2 mats. One for the 2nd row and one for the 3rd row.

nj16yukon

Reaction score
I ordered direct from Weathertech. Search by vehicle and make sure you select 2nd row bucket seats.

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. But it's a single 1 piece mat that covers the 2nd and 3rd row right?

nj16yukon

Reaction score
Yes. There are slits on the door side of each captain's chair, which are necessary for installation. The drawback with Weathertechs is that the edges have a tendency to curl over time.

IMG_4228.JPG IMG_4229.JPG

roeserp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually, the aggressive spikes that are on the Husky liners are not on the cargo liner. But it's thick and does not curl, and large enough to not slide - it extends an inch or two beyond the lip of the floor. I like it.
Does your Weather Tech liner pretty much keep you from being able to use that little floor compartment that lifts up from the back?

WillCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your Weather Tech liner pretty much keep you from being able to use that little floor compartment that lifts up from the back?
I have that thing full of stuff that I would hate to be without but don't need to get to often - jumper cables, flashlight, emergency blanket, that kind of thing. So, the liner does make it hard for me to get in there, but I don't need to get in there much.

roeserp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have that thing full of stuff that I would hate to be without but don't need to get to often - jumper cables, flashlight, emergency blanket, that kind of thing. So, the liner does make it hard for me to get in there, but I don't need to get in there much.
Thanks - those are the kind of things that I stow back there too, but seems like I'm always getting into it for one reason or another.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got done installing my WeatherTechs in my 2007 Yukon Denali and I'm SO disappointed. I have had WeatherTechs in EVERY vehicle I've ever owned and they are great! This vehicle however, Major Fail! First off, they come over the sill plates and cover the Denali logo... Really? Then there is a huge gap in the back, just not a happy overall... Whats the next best thing?

For those wondering why I went black, it's because I plan to do a color change at some point on the interior. Not a big fan of the beige...

20170409133545-825dd033-me.jpg
20170409133522-f752c9e8-me.jpg
20170409133600-55dac9c1-me.jpg

CJ47

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered the X-acts and thinking about getting the WeatherTechs cargo liner. Is the cargo liner flexible enough to be folded in the back-back if the 3rd row was needed for seating (on a short-term basis)?

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Aries. They are going out of the mat business so I'm considering ordering a second-set just to have them as backup up - they are very very nice. I've had WeatherTech, Catch It and others and these are by far better than anything I've ever had. Here is the link to the photos in another thread. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/index.php?threads/93658/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne