WeatherTech Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you using to keep looking good? I want to have the clean look as they were on day one, but also don't want them to be slippery from any applied product.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a third option, my 2 cents, I would go with the GM accessories all weather mats. the fit is going to be perfect. some Weather tech stuff I sued in the past, the corners of mats or liners always curl up..

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the OP is asking about an interior detailing product to put on his Weathertech mats that is not slippery. Not about which mats to get.

I have weathertech mats in the front and I’ve never found anything to put on them to make them shiny like new that was not a little bit slippery. Maybe something like Back to Black would work, never tried that. I’ve tried No Touch quick dry tire shine, I applied small amounts by spraying it on a rag and wiping it on, once it dries it’s not too slippery. I have tried Griot interior detailer, which works pretty good once the initial slipperiness wears off, as in the shine stays but the slipperiness goes away. And handful of other detail products that made it really slippery.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe the OP is asking about an interior detailing product to put on his Weathertech mats that is not slippery. Not about which mats to get.

I have weathertech mats in the front and I’ve never found anything to put on them to make them shiny like new that was not a little bit slippery. Maybe something like Back to Black would work, never tried that. I’ve tried No Touch quick dry tire shine, I applied small amounts by spraying it on a rag and wiping it on, once it dries it’s not too slippery. I have tried Griot interior detailer, which works pretty good once the initial slipperiness wears off, as in the shine stays but the slipperiness goes away. And handful of other detail products that made it really slippery.
I donts reads vey wellss

UrbanSuburban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech has their own product that is used on the liners. I bought the two bottle combo but I am waiting until nicer weather to see how well it works. I have noticed however that on the drivers side the liner overlaps the Chevrolet name in the silver threshold and is rubbing on that. I think I will have to apply a rubber sticker ridge to prevent anymore scraping.

KATfishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech has their own product that is used on the liners. I bought the two bottle combo but I am waiting until nicer weather to see how well it works. I have noticed however that on the drivers side the liner overlaps the Chevrolet name in the silver threshold and is rubbing on that. I think I will have to apply a rubber sticker ridge to prevent anymore scraping.
I bought the two-bottle combo... one cleaner and the other conditioner... last year. The product works great and makes the mats easier to clean in the future. Shake them off and lightly rinse with water. Then, using the cleaner and a nylon scrub brush, brush all the porous material (in other words, the entire top of the mat). Rinse clean, shake off excess water and air dry. Then, spray lightly with the conditioner (pink bottle) and brush the entire top side of the mat using the nylon brush. A little goes a LONG way. Air dry and they will look like new! Both bottles can be used sparingly to achieve great results without making mats slick.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the two bottle combo as well, not cheap but it is worth the money. Makes them look like new again.