Water Sloshing?? (and no, not the doors. i fixed that already)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled out this evening and I heard water sloshing back and forth. Sounds as if it's underneath the car. I checked the pavement and I had a small trail of water in line with the tires. Frame rails?? Anyone else?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I pulled out this evening and I heard water sloshing back and forth. Sounds as if it's underneath the car. I checked the pavement and I had a small trail of water in line with the tires. Frame rails?? Anyone else?
Sloshing under could be fuel tank, i hear mine sloshing all the time, depending on how much fuel you have, but really i hear mine all the time, especially in my garage. trail of water , both sides or just one? But its prob condensation from either tailpipe or a/c condenser. Are you in a cold or hot climate. If you are in cold that trail of water will be on passenger side rear, in line with tire. If hot and you had a/c on the condenser will drip when first moving in a line more inside and under passenger side of truck but also looking like it was ‘in line with tires’

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trail on the right side. Cool temps lately and I had the AC off. I'll double check the exhaust today but I don't remember driving forward that far where the trail was coming from the exhaust. Also the trail of water came out when I went in reverse.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fwd or reverse, condensation will come out of exhaust regardless. Was it idling for any length of time before you got in, such as remote start etc etc?
There is a tiny hole in the muffler also for just that reason..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442