Water Leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

617dannyp

Reaction score
Still searching around, I believe it is the windshield seal though, so going to try and get the windshield replaced when I am not too busy

Hey, just so you know I think I fixed my leak today. Part of the windshield seal at the bottom was missing right above the fresh air intake. I put a quick bead of silicone, waited couple hours and went through car wash and no leak. Going to do a nice job tomorrow along the whole windshield and should be good. You might not have to replace windshield just replace seal at bottom.....

OP
OP
D

Dusty_GMT800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just so you know I think I fixed my leak today. Part of the windshield seal at the bottom was missing right above the fresh air intake. I put a quick bead of silicone, waited couple hours and went through car wash and no leak. Going to do a nice job tomorrow along the whole windshield and should be good. You might not have to replace windshield just replace seal at bottom.....

Will definitely take a look at that, but since the water gets to my headliner I think it may be more than just the lower seal, glad you got yours fixed though!

617dannyp

Reaction score
Will definitely take a look at that, but since the water gets to my headliner I think it may be more than just the lower seal, glad you got yours fixed though!

Mine came to the headliner but only on very torrential down pour. I put a bead on the top of the windshield so hoping that’s good enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout