Wanting to trade bucket seats for bench seat! NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wthrelkeld

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 tahoe with grey leather bucket seats (great condition) in the second row. I am curious if anyone would be interested in trading for a bench seat of the same color. The black dots in the picture are from my camera, not the seat. The seats are power folding, so I am not sure if that will have an affect on changing them out.

IMG_6787.jpg

IMG_6788.jpg

cactusjak

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
swapping seats

Where are you located, and if any of the swapping gurus on here know if the 2 nd row seats from a suburban will trade out with a tahoe. I have a 2008 suburban with a bench and might consider this, same color leather interior.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located, and if any of the swapping gurus on here know if the 2 nd row seats from a suburban will trade out with a tahoe. I have a 2008 suburban with a bench and might consider this, same color leather interior.

They won't swap. I swapped my original bench seat out for captains chairs about a year ago. The short wheelbase trucks and the long wheelbase trucks do not have interchangeable second row seats. The mounting brackets are different and they won't bolt up.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just brought a bench from a guy who has grey ones also. Fair deal fast shipping. Let ne know if you want his info.

Denarli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they were black. I'm looking to trade my black 2nd row bench for 2nd row captain's chairs. I have a NNBS Denali XL.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the bench i brought was crap.

I am still looking to trade black 08 captain denali chairs for a denali bench 07 or 08. My captains have top quality tv's in them.

Denarli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the bench i brought was crap.

I am still looking to trade black 08 captain denali chairs for a denali bench 07 or 08. My captains have top quality tv's in them.

Where are you located? I'm definitely interested. I have a heated 2nd row bench in my 07 Denali. There's only 46000 mikes on it so they're in good shape.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I'm definitely interested. I have a heated 2nd row bench in my 07 Denali. There's only 46000 mikes on it so they're in good shape.

I forgot to mention i have a short body denali. The xl seats wont fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96