Wanting to bag my 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarad Kirby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all!
Im looking to lower my 2010 tahoe, its and LS 2wd with 24s. it used to be a security vehicle for a college so i believe it has the PPV package so its already a little lower than normal. but i want to be as low as possible! im open to all options, bags would be cool. the dream is to lay frame but thats unrealistic because, well, im poor. haha

Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!
5syAAQ4wuJRzXBbS9

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just do some searching. Plenty of threads in this section with people on bags. You can click on the picture in my signature to see mine...

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will come down to your budget and if you are going to be doing the install or not

OP
OP
J

Jarad Kirby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, I will be unable to do the install myself. Moved to the DC area and don't have the tools or space. I have a pretty healthy budget nothing insane though. Lol

OP
OP
J

Jarad Kirby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just do some searching. Plenty of threads in this section with people on bags. You can click on the picture in my signature to see mine...

I really like your set up, that's something I would be interested in!

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like your set up, that's something I would be interested in!

Thanks. Looking at $2,000 to $3000 depending on the specifics like if you want leveling or manual adjustment, want 1 or 2 compressors, etc.

OP
OP
J

Jarad Kirby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. Looking at $2,000 to $3000 depending on the specifics like if you want leveling or manual adjustment, want 1 or 2 compressors, etc.

Ok, cool. I can work with that! Do they make a kit for the tahoes? or anything you suggest? i literally know nothing about this stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out slam specialties...this will get your foot into the door.

Just giving you a heads up that install isn't going to be cheap and can cost you close to your budget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844