Volume knob ever become unresponsive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a weird thing happen the other day when the stereo was on (satellite) and the rotary volume knob would not do anything. Overall the radio was acting flaky. It restored itself to normal now but I'm wondering if it was going through some kind of auto update or something.

Pressing the right know center I got to one screen that showed bass, treble mid and SURROUND. I've never seen that screen before with surround listed nor can I recall it now. The only thing that I can think that put the radio in wonky mode was opening the automatic secret stash while radio on. Anyone experience something similar?

t-pole

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was backing up, and tried to turn the radio off by hitting the power button. It apparently doesn't work while in reverse. I had to turn the volume down. Only issue I've seen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mattwth85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
its happened to me before on my 16' tahoe
i dont know what its doing or why, usually corrects itself after a few miles, lol....

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normal When you are on reverse. Radio is inactive.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Never pay attention to be honest.
I know you can't change it to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu