Vnaquish Auto GROUP BUY! For 2000-2017 Yukon/Tahoe/Denali/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboR

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We've been watching this for about a month now. I want some new lights. Let's get movin'!

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? The fog lights were difficult to twist and lock. I had to REALLY push in hard while twisting to lock. Almost felt like it was going to break the housing.

Also...which way are the LEDs supposed to face? Up/down or left/right? Right now, I have them facing up/down.

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Theh Tahoe for some reason it's a harder to lock them in place. I haven't personally install them on the Tahoe but it's easy on the yukons. I'm sure I will have some kind of trick to it when I get one done. You did it right and it would have been what I suggested, only thing I can add is to hold the lamp with one hand while installing the bulb with the other so it doesn't feel like it's going to break. It would have been great if they did the fog lamps like on the Silverados. They are snap on fogs and come from the front easily.

You certainly want the chipsets on the bulbs to face side ways not up/down.

Please post some pictures when you can.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay! I've re-installed fog lights so the LEDs are facing left/right. Problem with this configuration is that in order for the LEDs to face left/right, I had to unscrew (rotate counter-clockwise) the bulb a few degrees. If I rotated them all the way (clockwise) until they stop, the LEDs would be facing at an angle (approx. 20-45 degrees from vertical plane).

Photo #1: Shown with driver side installed. All other lights are factory.
IMG_4430.JPG

Photo #2: Notice orientation of "white" vent. Can't be seen because it's facing towards driver side fender. IMG_4434.JPG

Photo #3: Notice "white" vent is also facing towards driver side.
IMG_4432.JPG

Photo #4: LEDs are facing left/right
IMG_4436.JPG

Photo #5: LEDs facing left/right
IMG_4437.JPG

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Photo with both fog lights installed and turned on.

IMG_4439 copy.jpg

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Hello everyone. Thanks to all your good reviews about our hids and led kits for the Yukon/ Denaliand Suburban, we would like to start a group buy to give a chance/opportunity to those who haven't get our lights .

We will start with 15 people for the LED Fog Lights kit 12000 Lumens for $100

If you are interested, you just reply putting your user ID here.

We want to give you a try to our new kit with 12000 lumens, there is nothing brighter thank this and another good thing is that these amazing leds will not give you any glare or bother the incoming traffic.

Thanks , WE WANT TO HEAR FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS SOON!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low

Latest posts