VIdeo in Motion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and the HMI, which controls the camera, is interfaced through the Intellilink, so a Factory Rear Camera in-motion needs to be activated via a touchscreen icon that will only be available once the software is activated (hacked)?

...AND the camera has to be physically re-wired, too?

Ok, wow.

Haha.
You got it!

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
...and the HMI, which controls the camera, is interfaced through the Intellilink, so a Factory Rear Camera in-motion needs to be activated via a touchscreen icon that will only be available once the software is activated (hacked)?

...AND the camera has to be physically re-wired, too?

Ok, wow.

Haha.
Also don’t let the wiring scare you it’s literally just applying voltage to the camera trigger that is normally done by the backup lamps.

RedAggie03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Suburban LS with the base 8" screen (no RSE or navi). I have a travel trailer and would like a RCA input for a trailer camera. I'd also love to have some kind of video input to play videos on the front screen, but I think the only input I have is the USB. Is there anything out there that can help?

Thanks

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Suburban LS with the base 8" screen (no RSE or navi). I have a travel trailer and would like a RCA input for a trailer camera. I'd also love to have some kind of video input to play videos on the front screen, but I think the only input I have is the USB. Is there anything out there that can help?

Thanks

The camera in motion is for a trailering setup. You could also wire another cam to that input as well with a switch.

RedAggie03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The camera in motion is for a trailering setup. You could also wire another cam to that input as well with a switch.

Thanks - so I need the $499 custom software setup? I wasn't sure what "package" I needed.

It looks like the $299 module only works with vehicles with RSE. So $500 then??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442