VIdeo in Motion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tregs

Reaction score
GTP, LG,
Thanks for the info, I emailed back and forth with MVI (nice guy). The T -harness is a module. They describe it as an "unlock module"
I guess I'll go with the reprogram.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread. Sorry. Beyond being able to play videos up front, what else does this add/unlock? Would be cool to have a 'rear camera' icon to use at any time!

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes if you have a 2016 or a car play upgrade there is added support for rear view camera from the screen. Allows removal of ALL motion locks IE navigation entry in motion etc .

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes if you have a 2016 or a car play upgrade there is added support for rear view camera from the screen. Allows removal of ALL motion locks IE navigation entry in motion etc .

Cool. What's the cost and process? Is there any ability to mirror the phone (or iPad etc) for video playback?

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got the car play upgrade/VIM unlock from Anthony (great service!). I notice the Camera icon but it doesn't do anything. Is it suppose to?
are you working on a fix for the VIM for Android auto/carplay? "Park to use Keyboard"/"contacts access is limited "?

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't have the add on module yet that's almost done then the icon will work also android auto and car play take data directly from the bus and do what they chose with it the hmi doesn't control that the phones do.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have the add on module yet that's almost done then the icon will work also android auto and car play take data directly from the bus and do what they chose with it the hmi doesn't control that the phones do.

IM not quite following. So the rear view camera button use is in development?!!!

And will it need a different or extra module?

I have the '16 computer upgrade with the programming trimmings from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11