Victory red 2018 , want to add features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avery

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK I'm in the market for a 2018 Tahoe , I would prefer victory red in color , but of course GM in their stupid Ways are not going to allow some features on an LT version painted victory red !!!!. Now I am pretty savvy with electronics and electronic wiring as this is the kind of Feild I am In , I have used a tech 2 programmer in tis 2000 software before but I just need a little direction . I have already figured out how to add fog lights to it , I will need to know how to program what to use to program the BCM !!! Cause I'm sure Gm uses something other than the tech 2 now . I want to also add the power fold turn signal mirrors, of course I know I have to get the factory switch but I need to know is the wiring in place for this to work ! and will also I need to program the BCM ? The tahoe will be a LT version without the luxury package , apparently GM will not allow you to order a victory red one with the luxury package , feel free to offer your thoughts , there is other features I would like to add as well ! And I figure wiring should be already in place it's just a matter of buying the features and programming the computers to operate

tonywush

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
SEO SOLID PAINT - "GM will require 5 orders before sending to the plant."

Victory Red WA-9260
Interior: Jet Black, Jet Black / Dark Ash, Cocoa / Dune
Requires SEO (5T4) Exterior body colored parts. Not available with RPO (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.
A minimum quantity of 5 same models is required for special paint orders.
Wheels are not model specific but used as display only.

18Tahoe_WA9260.jpg

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know from owning my LS in just a short period of time you need to have the memory module before you can do a majority of upgrades to the truck. I've asked a couple of freinds that work at dealerships if they know if any of the techs are familiar with the upfitters guide but I haven't gotten any feedback yet. I know I need the mem module and then I can start adding more options like the caddy mirrors with power fold and puddle lights, heated seats, power adjustable pedals, and a handful of other options.

I'm not sure what trim level or options the LT will need to be ordered with but you need to get the right option package for it to include the memory module. Or its also entirely possible the LT trim will include it already. Following thread because I would love to know how to do this myself.