Verizon Grandfathered Unlimited Data Plan $500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlwald79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Switching cell phone providers but I have one of the old school Unlimited 4G data plans that i'm looking to sell. I've used as much as 100 gigs/month with tethering and torrents on a rooted phone. These are for sale all on ebay for more money.

TERMS of Assumption of Liability

Before you buy you need to confirm your eligibility:
1. You must be an existing Verizon Wireless customer in good standing or a business customer passing a credit check
2. Verizon recently required that you already have an existing line with Unlimited Data on a consumer account to assume liability of an Unlimited Data Plan
(see here for more information on AOL and Unlimited Data: Assumption of Liability Information)
3. Call Verizon and verify that you are eligible for AOL (Assumption of Liability)

Once you have confirmed your eligibility, follow the process below:
1. When you send payment via paypal please also include your Full Name, E-Mail and contact number for the account (if your contact number is an existing number on your Verizon account, it would make things easier but not necessary).
2. Once I have received your payment, I will then contact Verizon's AOL department to provide them with the appropriate information you have provided.
(DO NOT CALL VERIZON AOL DEPARTMENT UNTIL I PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM)
4. I will contact you once AFTER I have called Verizon and provided them with your information.
5. You will need to contact Verizon's Assumption of Liability department at 888-832-4540 FREE and agree to take over the contract.

Important Notes:
1. Once I start the AOL process, you are fully responsible for the Plan, there will be NO REFUNDS.
2. Purchase does not include a phone or SIM card, you will need to include your own phone and Verizon SIM card.
3. DO NOT buy a subsidize phone from Verizon, this will remove the Unlimited Data from the plan.
4. You are fully responsible for any and all monthly charges Verizon places on your account. This includes any increases Verizon decides to add to your plan.
5. You (the buyer) are responsible for any actions that result in the loss of the Unlimited Data Plan.
(I take no responsibility for any action that you take after paying for and accepting the assumption of liability. Due to the nature of this transaction there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.)
6. US Bidders ONLY

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Switching cell phone providers but I have one of the old school Unlimited 4G data plans that i'm looking to sell. I've used as much as 100 gigs/month with tethering and torrents on a rooted phone. These are for sale all on ebay for more money.

TERMS of Assumption of Liability

Before you buy you need to confirm your eligibility:
1. You must be an existing Verizon Wireless customer in good standing or a business customer passing a credit check
2. Verizon recently required that you already have an existing line with Unlimited Data on a consumer account to assume liability of an Unlimited Data Plan
(see here for more information on AOL and Unlimited Data: Assumption of Liability Information)
3. Call Verizon and verify that you are eligible for AOL (Assumption of Liability)

Once you have confirmed your eligibility, follow the process below:
1. When you send payment via paypal please also include your Full Name, E-Mail and contact number for the account (if your contact number is an existing number on your Verizon account, it would make things easier but not necessary).
2. Once I have received your payment, I will then contact Verizon's AOL department to provide them with the appropriate information you have provided.
(DO NOT CALL VERIZON AOL DEPARTMENT UNTIL I PROVIDE YOUR INFORMATION TO THEM)
4. I will contact you once AFTER I have called Verizon and provided them with your information.
5. You will need to contact Verizon's Assumption of Liability department at 888-832-4540 FREE and agree to take over the contract.

Important Notes:
1. Once I start the AOL process, you are fully responsible for the Plan, there will be NO REFUNDS.
2. Purchase does not include a phone or SIM card, you will need to include your own phone and Verizon SIM card.
3. DO NOT buy a subsidize phone from Verizon, this will remove the Unlimited Data from the plan.
4. You are fully responsible for any and all monthly charges Verizon places on your account. This includes any increases Verizon decides to add to your plan.
5. You (the buyer) are responsible for any actions that result in the loss of the Unlimited Data Plan.
(I take no responsibility for any action that you take after paying for and accepting the assumption of liability. Due to the nature of this transaction there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.)
6. US Bidders ONLY

How much do you want for the transfer?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Is this for real ? Can at&t do the same ?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this for real ? Can at&t do the same ?

Dont know about At&t but as far as I know verizon stop doing unlimited data plans years ago because of too much bandwidth usage. That why they started making the data plans, not enough bandwidth and everyones phones were slowing down..In the past few years as they started 'upgrading their towers and equipment' they are offering bigger plans because people were using cell phones more and ditching landlines and they will eventually offer 5g but that will not be out for at least another 6mths-1year, i think they are testing in Boston. As far as selling someones old 'grandfathered unlimited data plan' im not sure its really possible, you can def sign an 'assumption of liability' but i dont think it is that easy from an 'unknown person. Years ago, my wife and i had 2 accts and I signed a 'A.O.L.' for her acct to combine into mine and we also payed for her sisters phone and i had her sign one to take control of her own acct.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Interesting, we just got verizon up here like a year ago lol. So I was never familiar with AOL and the accounts. I've had att since it was cellular one. I'm actually grandfather into unlimited from back in 09 lol.
Just curious to see this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts