Vanquish Auto ?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from Vanquish Auto? I’ve been trying to get the correct back up lights that I paid for over 6 months ago. I’ve sent several *** and messages with no response. The lights are not cheap in price by any means and would like to get what I paid for or a refund so I can buy some from VLEDS where I know I can be able to stay in contact with them. Anybody else waiting on the correct bulbs or can get in contact with V.A.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Like Vanquish Auto the supporting vendor on here?

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Has anyone seen or heard from Vanquish Auto? I’ve been trying to get the correct back up lights that I paid for over 6 months ago. I’ve sent several *** and messages with no response. The lights are not cheap in price by any means and would like to get what I paid for or a refund so I can buy some from VLEDS where I know I can be able to stay in contact with them. Anybody else waiting on the correct bulbs or can get in contact with V.A.?

Hey Frank!

I hope you are doing well. I have written you a few times, even here. I actually got you something better than replacements. Got you the fix for the one you have. Basically, you have to reuse the white gasket from the stock socket on the plug of the new bulb and it will fit in place nicely. Let me know how that works out. Remember you can email us at [email protected] or call/text 239-205-8437 or live chat by clicking on the link below

https://tawk.to/95cfc794fcfe533e284...awk_tk=db7ccb1d158ad5b2a41e733f0c200ba3&v=510

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Frank!

I hope you are doing well. I have written you a few times, even here. I actually got you something better than replacements. Got you the fix for the one you have. Basically, you have to reuse the white gasket from the stock socket on the plug of the new bulb and it will fit in place nicely. Let me know how that works out. Remember you can email us at [email protected] or call/text 239-205-8437 or live chat by clicking on the link below

https://tawk.to/95cfc794fcfe533e284...awk_tk=db7ccb1d158ad5b2a41e733f0c200ba3&v=510
I thought something was going on because you always get right back to me. For some reason I never received anything which is weird. So do I h e to take something apart from the factory ones? I’m not real familiar with stuff like that. Thanks

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
@Vanquish Auto both of my tag lights are out. It's only been 5 months since I had those in. I've never had lights go out that quickly especially tag lights. I'm guessing a bad batch do you think? I'm assuming they're under warranty since it's been so short of a time. Have you had this problem before with these lights? Thanks

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Vanquish Auto both of my tag lights are out. It's only been 5 months since I had those in. I've never had lights go out that quickly especially tag lights. Igot a bad batch do you think? I'm assuming they're under warranty since it's been so short of a time. Have you had this problem before with these lights? Thanks

Sometimes it's just the terminals not making contact on the socket. Highly doubt it's bad bulbs, and we haven't get any problems with them. Needless to say, if they are bad, we will send you a new set and make sure that won't happen again. I'm going to email you tomorrow showing you how to fix the backups and check on the license plate lights.

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes it's just the terminals not making contact on the socket. Highly doubt it's bad bulbs, and we haven't get any problems with them. Needless to say, if they are bad, we will send you a new set and make sure that won't happen again. I'm going to email you tomorrow showing you how to fix the backups and check on the license plate lights.
Ok thanks, I’m going to have to get some temporary bulbs from Auto Zone or somewhere to get me by until I get your replacements in case your trick doesn’t work. Thanks

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Take the bulb out and move the metal terminals to the edges of the bulb base and ty again. Remember it’s polarity sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took both bulbs out and still nothing. Neither one will work. Also I have not received a email about how to fix my back up lights. But the tag lights are out and won't work after trying everything. They need to be replaced and I put the factory ones in until I get the new ones. Do you have all my info? Thanks

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took both bulbs out and still nothing. Neither one will work. Also I have not received a email about how to fix my back up lights. But the tag lights are out and won't work after trying everything. They need to be replaced and I put the factory ones in until I get the new ones. Do you have all my info? Thanks

Hello, please before i continue, is better for me and faster if you can call me at 239-205-8437 for faster help!

For the backup lights, you have to reuse the grummer is int he factory bulbs into the led ones. Here is a picture of it. If you have any questions about it let me know. I also need your shipping address for the new set of license plate bulbs, thanksIMG_5463.JPG IMG_5462.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505