Vanquish Auto HID lights not coming on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I bought the HID low beams and the LED for high beam. It was in the shop for 3 hours and the guy could not get the HIDs to come on and it would not snap on the factory harness so is that why they won't come on? They were able to get the LEDs to work but could not fit the dust cap on. Have others had problems with Vanquish autos HIDs not working? Not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated. I sent Vanquish Auto a email and waiting to,hear back .
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VanquishAuto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the HID low beams and the LED for high beam. It was in the shop for 3 hours and the guy could not get the HIDs to come on and it would not snap on the factory harness so is that why they won't come on? They were able to get the LEDs to work but could not fit the dust cap on. Have others had problems with Vanquish autos HIDs not working? Not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated. I sent Vanquish Auto a email and waiting to,hear back .
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hello Frank, thanks for your email about this, like i said ( you have to let your installer know that a hole of 1'' must be done in order to pass the bulbs cables thru, this is the professional way to install the hids, you should never leave the dost caps off.

I replied to your email today, please check your spam folder , thank you, if you have any other questions, you can always contact me. Thank you

Regards: Gisel

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Just checked and I didn't have any emails from you. The HIDs would not power on at all as the the connector would not click onto the factory wire. They worked on it for close to 3 hours and couldn't get them to work and then I had to go. So what do I do now? If you replied from my email it would not have gone to spam but I checked anyway and no email from you. Did I get a bad set?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Just checked and I didn't have any emails from you. The HIDs would not power on at all as the the connector would not click onto the factory wire. They worked on it for close to 3 hours and couldn't get them to work and then I had to go. So what do I do now? If you replied from my email it would not have gone to spam but I checked anyway and no email from you. Did I get a bad set?

Thanks Frank for getting in contact with me thru emails, i really appreciate it, i come here to respond to you anyways , you are my priority like i said in my email, please keep me posted thru emails since i check them everyday, thanks

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks and I appreciate your support and dedication to your customers. Hopefully I will get them up and running or if something is wrong get them replaced. Thanks again.

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of the ballasts are wired backwards where it connects to the trucks original headlight plug. Have to flip the plug or swap pins on the ballast connector

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Great news I took my Suburban to a place I found searching the internet and this place does custom work and can install tons of things. They have my HIDs and LEDs installed and did a great job! I will post some pictures tonight . Vanquish Auto I'm happy to report they have my lights installed!!

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news I took my Suburban to a place I found searching the internet and this place does custom work and can install tons of things. They have my HIDs and LEDs installed and did a great job! I will post some pictures tonight . Vanquish Auto I'm happy to report they have my lights installed!!

It's all good, we know our products and we know always the good results of them! Glad too that you like them! Hope to do more business with you in the near future, thank you.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hello, we would love to receive nice pictures of the lights.

Can't wait to see them!,

You have a good weekend, thanks

OP
OP
Denali132

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, we would love to receive nice pictures of the lights.

Can't wait to see them!,

You have a good weekend, thanks
I'll post pictures as soon as I get my vehicle back. Last night some moron ran into my rear drivers side and caused quite amount of damage and the body shop took it in right away due to the damage. My back is really hurting badly due to the accident and I'm not a happy person!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep