Used/broken '07-'14 motor mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of mounts to use as templates for making custom mounts. Mine is an '08, in case there are any differences in the model years. Would rather them be "free" (you're just gonna throw them away anyway, right?) but I'll pay for shipping plus something for your time. Nothing from the salted areas, please.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they the same as the 2008 5.3 mount? Also, I was sent one a few weeks ago so I only need one now. If broken or used, they're not really worth anything and I'm not in a huge rush at the moment. I'll pay shipping for one plus something for your time if it's worth it to you.

Contend997

Reaction score
Are they the same as the 2008 5.3 mount? Also, I was sent one a few weeks ago so I only need one now. If broken or used, they're not really worth anything and I'm not in a huge rush at the moment. I'll pay shipping for one plus something for your time if it's worth it to you.
Iamdub. They are the same on a 2001 with a 5.3l so i would think they would be the same let me know what zip your at I will get a quote for shipping

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iamdub. They are the same on a 2001 with a 5.3l so i would think they would be the same let me know what zip your at I will get a quote for shipping

Sorry about that. I was in a rush earlier and forgot about the ZIP. It's 70729 and I just need one unless both can be shipped for the same amount or not much more. It's unlikely, but sometimes shippers are funny like that.

Contend997

Reaction score
I will check tomorrow how much it will be to ship. Do you have a phone # I can send you the price and do you have PayPal it will make it easy to by and sell let me know I will send when everything is set up

Alqallaf

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Installing wireless LED BAR for my chavy 2015 Tahoe behind the grill

With Custom brackets I made

IMG_4741.JPG

IMG_4746.JPG

IMG_4748.JPG

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4752.JPG

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will check tomorrow how much it will be to ship. Do you have a phone # I can send you the price and do you have PayPal it will make it easy to by and sell let me know I will send when everything is set up

PM'ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14