Update on life.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridin2slow

Reaction score
Hey guys, don't post too much and it's been awhile since I have. Well the Denali is no more!!!!! Not too many mods after the last time I posted. I cleared the headlights summer 2015 and After having the 26s on the Denali for about a year and half it was time for a change, was looking at getting a set of 24" TBSS reps but my buddy that has a wheel shop gave me a killer deal on a set of LTZs so I had to grab them.

After only about a month of owning them I was involved in a bad accident about a week before thanksgiving. It was in the shop until mid January. Had it back all of 2 weeks before I went and traded it in on a 2016 Tahoe

Ive put about 2000 miles on the Tahoe in the month that I've owned it and I absolutely love this this. Rides amazing, it's a 4wd LT w/ leather, heated seats and Bose, wish it had a sunroof but i can live without it.

Everything I've owned previously has been lowered, this one is going up! Well kind of, I'm going to level it on a set 33s and 20s, tint it and just be happy.

within 48hrs of owning it I had pulled off the front plate holder, taken the emblems off and wrapped the bowties in carbon fiber

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0930.JPG

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be a stranger, Ryan :)