2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't quite all cosmetic, but my dad and I were able to get everything taken care of today.

Driverside Headlight went out. Bulb was smashed. The housing also had one mount destroyed.

Bumper had been pushed into the tire (never realized how close I was to rubbing with these 275/70/18s) so for a few days I had to drive around while trying to avoid turning as much as possible.

here are some more pictures of the initial damage

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit the brush guard with some bedliner, and put it back on.

And now the truck looks just about as good as new! If I hadn't told people about the accident, from 10' out they'd have no idea.

I expect once it warms up in the spring, I'll pull off a lot of the plasti-dip and fix some of the imperfections you can see.

But all said and done, I was very fortunate the accident wasn't worse, and that this beast and the brush guard did exactly what they were designed to do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't really done much, but found a hell of a bargain in Richmond IL for some door panels and speakers:

The video really doesn't do justice for the loudness or quality of everything! I'll try to get a better one eventually.

Right now all 12 speakers are on a single SQ120.4

4 6.5" wired @ 1 ohm on channel 1

4 8" wired @ 1 ohm on channel 2

4 tweets wired @ 1 ohm, bridged on channel 3 + 4

Crossovers are 80hz - 3.15k for the mids, 3.15k+ for tweeters

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne