2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never had a reverse camera till now with my tahoe and I said I'll never use it and that I only got it for the wife, but months later now I use it every time lol

I got to use it a few times tonight, and it's not really as useful as I expected.

Gonna take some getting used to before it becomes helpful lol.
---------------------------
Keeping with tradition in this never-ending build log, I swapped up my audio some more.

Downgraded the system, am trying to sell all my batteries, and wanted to relocate my amps so that I can utilize my entire hatch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amps still have plenty of room to breathe with the seats all the way back!

I beat on them for about 2.5 hours straight today and neither got warm.

Now I just have to change up my subwoofer stage a bit, do some fiberglass work on the rear doors, and I think I might be happy for awhile..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking nice and neat.

Thanks!

I might swap to a single 5 channel amp and locate it under the passenger single seat. Since these amps are so large, the seats can't fold down flat anymore. If I had a single amp I could at least fold down the 2seater each time.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped back to my good ole 10" setup.

Still does around 146dB, which to people who aren't used to audio, is pretty loud I guess lol.

It's amazing how much room these vehicles have when you don't have amps / batteries/ huge boxes.

I was going to pull the roof rack off this weekend, but ended up with some other tasks instead.

It'd been 7k miles since I purchased the vehicle in April, so I went ahead and gave her the 2nd oil change, rotated tires, new rear breaks, lubed zerk fittings, etc.

I'm still doing some research into a mild lift, because I'd really like one, but I'm concerned about the overall longevity of the vehicle if I mess with the suspension angles and whatnot.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful son, after years of doing that stuff, plus jet engines and shootin', my hearing is shot, permanent tinnitus, a loud ring all day long that drowns out all but the closest conversations and even then have a hard time hearing them.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful son, after years of doing that stuff, plus jet engines and shootin', my hearing is shot, permanent tinnitus, a loud ring all day long that drowns out all but the closest conversations and even then have a hard time hearing them.

Haha this is just a baby system. My last suburban had 12 15" subwoofers, doing 158dB.

Hopefully I'll be dead before my hearing gives out.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took off my roof rack this past weekend.

I'd been putting it off for awhile, but with an impact gun the entire job took literally less than 5 minutes to do.

My jury is still out in regards to whether or not I like it.

I'm hoping to find some backdrop to do a photoshoot with the vehicle now that it's come along quite a way.

Not really sure what else I could do other than swapping tires/rims and lifting it.

I've been looking at HD2500 hood conversions or hood cowls, but they're all like $300+ regardless of if it's craigslist or a scrapyard

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24