2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Cant imagine 1% on anything. Little excessive imo but it looks good and and of course its your truck and eye guiding it lol
Might invest in some side cameras too lol jk.
Where are you installing back up camera ?

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant imagine 1% on anything. Little excessive imo but it looks good and and of course its your truck and eye guiding it lol
Might invest in some side cameras too lol jk.
Where are you installing back up camera ?

The last few vehicles in my family have been 1% tint all around, minus the windshield (which we never had tinted at any level) so I'm kinda used to it lol.

The only that sucks is being in such a huge city (Ann Arbor) with tons of cyclists that tend to shoot across from every direction. If they come from behind one of my pillars, it's really hard to see them.

I'll be doing some different testing before installing the backup camera, since I've never had one and never known anyone with one.

Currently the top options are:

1) license plate
2) inside the button to release the glass hatch
3) little plastic trim piece between the hatch and bumper

I just need to be able to see my trailer hitch so I can have an easier time parallel parking.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been one hell of a build! I can't imagine swapping out systems as many times as you have! Very impressive.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled my tint appointment for Wednesday! Soooo excited lol.

My new head unit (Pioneer AVH-X490BS) arrived along with their Pioneer BC8 backup camera, so hopefully this weekend I'll get those installed.

Since these '02 only have 1.5 din space, I'll have to get creative to make it fit, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

I've been looking into some different lift options, because I think I'd like to go with like a 3" lift on 35s that are a bit more aggressive and wider than these.

Rig is looking good brother...as far as fitting a double din goes, I dremmeled the shit out of the bracket and surrounding plastic...no more fitment issues. I also have an extra dash laying around that will fit a double din hu but it's spray painted red lol

A144.jpg A160.jpg A165.jpg View attachment 184283 A108.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This has been one hell of a build! I can't imagine swapping out systems as many times as you have! Very impressive.

Heh. I have only posted about 1/4th of them in this log. I go through a new setup just about every week.

Rig is looking good brother...as far as fitting a double din goes, I dremmeled the shit out of the bracket and surrounding plastic...no more fitment issues. I also have an extra dash laying around that will fit a double din hu but it's spray painted red lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that backup cam so much better then mine. Mine is mounted in the rear plate. Yours is nice and stealthy.

Haha. I figured mine was too obvious sitting there.

But the options for wiring and everything were so simple, and the view is pretty good.

I'm interested to see how much I actually use the thing.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Haha. I figured mine was too obvious sitting there.

But the options for wiring and everything were so simple, and the view is pretty good.

I'm interested to see how much I actually use the thing.
I've never had a reverse camera till now with my tahoe and I said I'll never use it and that I only got it for the wife, but months later now I use it every time lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne