2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have had a couple setups in and out of the vehicle musical wise, but won't really get into it.

I think I'm gonna downsize again and get some of that cargo space back, and finally order a tune.

In the meantime, I attempted the task of removing my running boards.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went back home and got the brackets off, bedliner'd the frame, and it looks much better now!

Got that 2" squat going on from the weight of the car audio lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled my tint appointment for Wednesday! Soooo excited lol.

My new head unit (Pioneer AVH-X490BS) arrived along with their Pioneer BC8 backup camera, so hopefully this weekend I'll get those installed.

Since these '02 only have 1.5 din space, I'll have to get creative to make it fit, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

I've been looking into some different lift options, because I think I'd like to go with like a 3" lift on 35s that are a bit more aggressive and wider than these.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Scheduled my tint appointment for Wednesday! Soooo excited lol.

My new head unit (Pioneer AVH-X490BS) arrived along with their Pioneer BC8 backup camera, so hopefully this weekend I'll get those installed.

Since these '02 only have 1.5 din space, I'll have to get creative to make it fit, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

I've been looking into some different lift options, because I think I'd like to go with like a 3" lift on 35s that are a bit more aggressive and wider than these.
You can get parts from an 03-06 to make a double din work. The faceplate/bezel, and the box behind the opening for the radio. It's riveted in.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get parts from an 03-06 to make a double din work. The faceplate/bezel, and the box behind the opening for the radio. It's riveted in.

^^^ yep what he said. No need to get all creative, very easy swap ;)

Yep, but the 03-06 doesn't fit the HVAC controls well, and would need dremeled anyways.

Plus those dashes are like $45 and $15 for the actual compartment.

I was unsuccessful in finding any local LKQ or other junkyards with the parts I needed, but I have some ideas for getting things under way ;)

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I didnt know hvac controls were different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu