2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As always, I'm glad my dad keeps his suburban stock, because that thing is beautiful for hauling stuff!

In case you wondered, you can fit atleast 38 12" subwoofers in the back of a suburban:eek:

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
As always, I'm glad my dad keeps his suburban stock, because that thing is beautiful for hauling stuff!

In case you wondered, you can fit atleast 38 12" subwoofers in the back of a suburban:eek:

View attachment 194512

In desperate need of a new vehicle to start building in

View attachment 194513

Going to look at a Yukon XL net weekend if the guy still has it.

On another note, I currently have these Silverado 18s:

View attachment 194514

How do you guys feel about Hummer H3 16s?

View attachment 194515

my dad has them on his suburban, and since we're both due for new tires soon, I think it might be time to switch it up. plus he wants his silverado rims back lol
Was there a sale? Lol

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I don't have 150+ dB in this vehicle, I feel comfortable putting my A-Pillars back, and going more sound quality.

I always hated that they didn't match my interior, so I tried to paint them.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Now that I don't have 150+ dB in this vehicle, I feel comfortable putting my A-Pillars back, and going more sound quality.

I always hated that they didn't match my interior, so I tried to paint them.

View attachment 194937

I had this one, in this color lying around and decided to go for it

View attachment 194935
View attachment 194936
View attachment 194938

They turned out a lot brighter than my interior, but I think they really pop now

I didn't get any pictures installed since it was dark, but I'll probably keep them for awhile and see if the color fades on its own.

If not, I'll pull them back out and go with either the grey or tan interior color and actually properly color match it.
Not gonna fade that much I don't think. If you have leather seats, and the leather is the same color as the interior plastics, pop off a headrest, turn it over and pry the plastic straps open--there's a white tag in there that'll tell you exactly what color your seats are--shale, neutral etc.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gonna fade that much I don't think. If you have leather seats, and the leather is the same color as the interior plastics, pop off a headrest, turn it over and pry the plastic straps open--there's a white tag in there that'll tell you exactly what color your seats are--shale, neutral etc.

Yep I've got the proper color now, just need to wait for it to get warm :)

grabbed an HD hood for $50 today, which I'm pretty happy about

once it gets warm enough I'll throw it on, and then I'm plasti-dipping the entire truck black

my baby has a bunch of scratches on the sides from getting door dinged on campus, plus I've always wanted it to be a different color than grey.

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yep I've got the proper color now, just need to wait for it to get warm :)

grabbed an HD hood for $50 today, which I'm pretty happy about

View attachment 195321

once it gets warm enough I'll throw it on, and then I'm plasti-dipping the entire truck black

my baby has a bunch of scratches on the sides from getting door dinged on campus, plus I've always wanted it to be a different color than grey.
$50?? Lol, people are gonna hate you! SCORE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne