2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy sound chamber!! But I like it.:D

Yeah our family (minus my dad) is pretty involved in the hobby.

My mom has a 15" in her Denali, and my sister has an 18" in her S10 Blazer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Tahoe updates, today was a classic Michigan day.

65 and sunny yesterday, 28 and rain / snowy today, and supposedly 50 and sunny tomorrow

dad and I made the trek to the scrapyard to grab the roof rack since they're usually in high demand

Last edited:

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, my mom is the one who got me into car audio. when I turned 16 she said I needed to learn to put subs in my Impala, so I could do a set up in her Denali.

my dad thinks it's funny that I have a $3k truck with $8k of audio in it, but he's very supportive of it

he likes the engineering behind alternator power, batteries, amps, etc.

this vehicle also pales in comparison to my last suburban

View attachment 193846
View attachment 193847
View attachment 193845
View attachment 193848
Haha, damn that's awesome!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah our family (minus my dad) is pretty involved in the hobby.

My mom has a 15" in her Denali, and my sister has an 18" in her S10 Blazer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Tahoe updates, today was a classic Michigan day.

65 and sunny yesterday, 28 and rain / snowy today, and supposedly 50 and sunny tomorrow

dad and I made the trek to the scrapyard to grab the roof rack since they're usually in high demand

View attachment 193849

It was a crappy mission, but we got out in about 30 minutes and should have it installed tomorrow.

I finally tested the subs on the 7500 and man I was impressed.

It does 152s sealed, 154s outlaw (for people who know what that means)

View attachment 193851 View attachment 193850

Only got one video, but it shows my voltage holding up now:

and then one of my RCA's broke, so I'll fix that sometime soon

View attachment 193852
Lol, dude, that's insane!! I'm too old for the bass, but you're never to old to be impressed! Damn impressive. That Z71 looked in good shape. What was wrong with it? 03?

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, dude, that's insane!! I'm too old for the bass, but you're never to old to be impressed! Damn impressive. That Z71 looked in good shape. What was wrong with it? 03?

no idea what was wrong with it, the junkyard doesn't tell us

interior was pretty clean and exterior didn't appear to have been in a wreck, maybe the engine or tranny failed or something

should have the rack on tomorrow :)

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build you got going! Jealous of your junk yards though, wish we had ones down here that got suvs/trucks in like that.

Should get some lights to put in the rear of the Z71 roof rack where the little indents are.

img_1709.jpg

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build you got going! Jealous of your junk yards though, wish we had ones down here that got suvs/trucks in like that.

Should get some lights to put in the rear of the Z71 roof rack where the little indents are.

Yeah we've got one 12 miles away, another 35 miles away, and one 78 miles away.

Perks of having an older vehicle is I can find just about anything I need if I'm willing to wait long enough.

Speaking of, the roof rack install went super easily and was a direct fit!

There are 10 T25 Torx bits that hold the normal Tahoe roof rack on.

I'm super pleased with the outcome!

I think this roof rack is one of the best purchases I've made for the truck, after the tint and flag decals.

Next I'll be looking for some different rims and tires (mine are getting bald) and I'm considering potentially plasti-dipping the entire vehicle black.

Last edited:

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, that on and off snowing would drive me nuts! At least in FL it will rain for 5 min and then be sunny again lol.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, that on and off snowing would drive me nuts! At least in FL it will rain for 5 min and then be sunny again lol.

Yeah my mom stores her Denali in the winter, and over Spring Break she pulled it out and put insurance on it because she thought it was spring time.

Then we got 7" of snow:eek:

but yeah, most of it melted again and it's around 40 now so I went and filmed some better video

Currently looking to buy another Tahoe or Suburban because I feel so bad beating this one up... and I made several impulses purchases towards a new build.:Big Laugh:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah my mom stores her Denali in the winter, and over Spring Break she pulled it out and put insurance on it because she thought it was spring time.

Then we got 7" of snow:eek:

but yeah, most of it melted again and it's around 40 now so I went and filmed some better video

Currently looking to buy another Tahoe or Suburban because I feel so bad beating this one up... and I made several impulses purchases towards a new build.:Big Laugh:
That's just insane. The roof was moving! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium