2002 LT Music Daily - One Story Ends and Another Begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks but at least youll be able to sell them.
Technically, its 00-06 and burbs have a diff floor and third row is diff too. 99 hoes are obs certain higher model 00’s are still obs.... reg 00 hoes, yuks, burbs, yuks are nbs and your captains are gonna need to be from an 01-06...

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks but at least youll be able to sell them.
Technically, its 00-06 and burbs have a diff floor and third row is diff too. 99 hoes are obs certain higher model 00’s are still obs.... reg 00 hoes, yuks, burbs, yuks are nbs and your captains are gonna need to be from an 01-06...

IIRC, the swap from OBS to NBS occurred mid year '99, or that's that what I've always been told.

But yeah I never noticed the difference in seats.

You def gave it a good shot. Hopefully you'll find the set you need soon.

Yep, we got it sorted out.

A semi-local (35 miles away) junkyard got two Yukons in today, one had bench and one had buckets!

So $60 later I have a nice clean (albeit wrong color) set.

My Tahoe had one bolt the used to secure the jack, that obstructed the new bucket on the driver side.

Time to work on designing and building my battery rack, and then hopefully I can get everything wired up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I rarely keep setups longer than a month, I decided not to go all out with hiding wires or making a cosmetic fascia to hide batteries yet.

It was already dark by the time I finished, so I'll meter it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, but does your dad think you're nuts for having 500lbs of subs and a 3ft amp/armrest in your Tahoe?? I know my dad would give me shit every time I saw him if I had that setup.

OP
OP
Galandorian

Galandorian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, but does your dad think you're nuts for having 500lbs of subs and a 3ft amp/armrest in your Tahoe?? I know my dad would give me shit every time I saw him if I had that setup.

haha, my mom is the one who got me into car audio. when I turned 16 she said I needed to learn to put subs in my Impala, so I could do a set up in her Denali.

my dad thinks it's funny that I have a $3k truck with $8k of audio in it, but he's very supportive of it

he likes the engineering behind alternator power, batteries, amps, etc.

this vehicle also pales in comparison to my last suburban

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs