Up to $125 off replica wheels!!! Big sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shahking1120

Reaction score
Hey man, I have a 2011 tahoe lt with autoride on the back, I have 22 inch style 44 black wheels, i was wondering what options (from cheapest to best) I have to lower the back to make it level with the front? I am looking to get this done asap.

Eidens13

Reaction score
Hey man, I have a 2011 tahoe lt with autoride on the back, I have 22 inch style 44 black wheels, i was wondering what options (from cheapest to best) I have to lower the back to make it level with the front? I am looking to get this done asap.
You think you could post a pic so I can see what it looks like? Thanks

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Need you to measure the truck from ground to fenderlip all around then I can dial in the right spring because gm used different springs in front on thdm

t76turbo

Reaction score
Tony. Has anyone ordered the style 44 in gray with machine face? Pics?????

I found the pic on their site but it is a display pic and harder to tell what it may look like in person. Still trying to find a non black wheel to go on my white Tahoe and still have some contrast.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony. Has anyone ordered the style 44 in gray with machine face? Pics?????

I found the pic on their site but it is a display pic and harder to tell what it may look like in person. Still trying to find a non black wheel to go on my white Tahoe and still have some contrast.

I was wondering the same thing, I want them for my white xl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've sold about 15 sets just no one really posts pics. They buy rims and never hear from again

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone wants to see pics of them, any chance you can contact them and get pics? Surely one in 15 would post up.. :D

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
bump to top and i have the new gm truck 5 spoke wheels also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member