Unlimited OnStar WiFi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're an AT&T customer they have new unlimited data plans. You can add your trucks wifi hot spot for $20 more a month and it's unlimited. Well after 22 gigs they may throttle your speeds. I've been on an old grandfathered unlimited plan and it's rare that they throttled me. 2 lines unlimited $145 plus taxs and fees. Then $20 a month for additional devices including your OnStar hotspot.
OnStar has a stand alone unlimited pre paid plan coming soon if you use another network.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I have AT&T and every time I asked them about adding my vehicle they transfer me to someone else and no me knows how to do it! I thought it would be $10 like adding a tablet is $10 a month

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$10 a month if you share data. $20 a month unlimited pre paid or added as an additional device if you have the new unlimited plans. Same thing with iPads $20 a month if you have 2 or more lines.

IMG_0484.PNG

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
So $20 will give me unlimited data in my Suburban, did you do this through AT&T. Do I have to have unlimited data on my phones too or can I just put my vehicle on unlimited. I just saw the article saying Chevy offered it for $20 but it has to be AT&T they're talking about .

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OnStar runs on AT&Ts network. You can do the $20 a month as a pre paid service from either one. It's the same thing.

dgball

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have AT&T and every time I asked them about adding my vehicle they transfer me to someone else and no me knows how to do it! I thought it would be $10 like adding a tablet is $10 a month

Same thing happened to me. I stayed on the phone being transferred from Onstar to three different departments in AT&T and still didn't get it added to my mobile share data. I upgraded my phones to the new unlimited data plus yesterday and plan to give another try of adding my Tahoe. I will report back the results.

OP
OP
TechSupport

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I stayed on the phone being transferred from Onstar to three different departments in AT&T and still didn't get it added to my mobile share data. I upgraded my phones to the new unlimited data plus yesterday and plan to give another try of adding my Tahoe. I will report back the results.

I called. Asked about the new unlimited plans vs what I already have they moved my 3 iPhones my iPad Pro and my Escalade all to one plan. All unlimited data and calling including Canada and Mexico. Maybe 20 minutes I spent on the phone. I was on hold like 15 minutes waiting to talk to someone. It helps if you have the phone number to your truck and iPad if you want to add them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts