Uncomfortable Drivers Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weav01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The only complaint I have with my 2011 Suburban LTZ is that the front seat doesn't 'cup' my torso and hips like my other vehicles. I find my self shifting in the seat during heavy turns. Has anyone found a seat cover that improves this? Has anyone attempted modding the padding under the sides of the seat cushion and seat back to add more depth?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nope mine is pretty comfy I can drive it all day and night, my only issue is leg room sometimes even though I have the seat all the way back, I am 6'4 so I guess that's the way it goes.

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hope you find solution , let me know ...i`m looking for better seats to , my srt seats been so comfy !

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seats in my 97 were more comfortable than my 2012. I test drove a 2015 and suddenly my 12 seats felt good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucky1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do notice the lack of bolstering in corners. However, in my 11' denali, it's the the headroom I dislike the most in the front. I'm 6'3 and my hair rouches the roof....the sunroof does sacrifice some headroom. My employee is 6'8 and isn't comfortable at all. Now the back seat,....well not enough leg room even for my son back there on long trips. I'm surprised at that. The minivan had adjustable seats in the back. Everything else I really kinda like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094