My Resto-Mod Odyssey - '08 Tahoe LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 79872

The sticker kit I bought on Amazon works great. Converted four (4) of the button surfaces from looking like crap to looking almost like new.
Would have looked perfect if I had placed all more precisely. o_O

Can you see light underneath where the original wore away or did you paint or sharpie under there? I've seen some where you can see light coming thru especially at night? Just curious.....

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you see light underneath where the original wore away or did you paint or sharpie under there? I've seen some where you can see light coming thru especially at night? Just curious.....

The stickers adhere well and permit light to pass through where it is supposed to, so the buttons look factory-new as long as the stickers are positioned well. Great solution.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL

I enjoy black cars/trucks.......but I will admit that it's nice to have a vehicle in a color that always looks pretty damn clean & sharp with ZERO effort. haha

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's great to read through your thread and see all you've done. Looking forward to more updates!