My Resto-Mod Odyssey - '08 Tahoe LT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This why you people need your truck as your avatars. :nolol:

I think I tried when I first signed up, but didn't have a pic that looked good enough when made that small. Those tiny avatar pics have to be taken with perfect lighting and with a clean and contrasting background or all you see are headlights against a blob of color. Maybe we should do sig pics? Next time I wash it, I'll see if I can take a nice pic. But, being Graystone Metallic, it only needs a wash every couple of months. :crazy:

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USAutoNation on eBay. $43 shipped.
Perfect color match but just very slightly different figment at front corners. No one notices but me. :rolleyes:

Did you remove the old cover? Did you have to glue it in place?

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you remove the old cover? Did you have to glue it in place?

Original is stapled in place; removal takes 10 minutes or so with all the staples. Replace with staples.
Easy.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I think I tried when I first signed up, but didn't have a pic that looked good enough when made that small. Those tiny avatar pics have to be taken with perfect lighting and with a clean and contrasting background or all you see are headlights against a blob of color. Maybe we should do sig pics? Next time I wash it, I'll see if I can take a nice pic. But, being Graystone Metallic, it only needs a wash every couple of months. :crazy:
My avatar looks ok, not updated but shows color kinda but most importantly shows the body style.

OP
OP
08HoeCD

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20170416_160145.jpg

The sticker kit I bought on Amazon works great. Converted four (4) of the button surfaces from looking like crap to looking almost like new.
Would have looked perfect if I had placed all more precisely. o_O

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 79872

The sticker kit I bought on Amazon works great. Converted four (4) of the button surfaces from looking like crap to looking almost like new.
Would have looked perfect if I had placed all more precisely. o_O
Need this too, my fan speed up and down are green

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't tell it's differnet till you said something. Still looks damn good and everyone but you will think it's factory. Doesnt effect anythimg but just weird that they couldn't make that corner the same :think:

The chinese just cant make anything round.........;)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

You guys suck, black is fun......