TYF Decals; what's going on?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I've tried to order through GrafX shop, I've tried to get in touch with guys on here, and I can't get a word back about a TYF decal. I just want to represent, man!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be honest I wasn't all too happy of a customer of grafx. I have one from the grafx shop, the decal itself was pretty cool. I loved the outline of the nbs Denali front that came on my decal. But only a month after putting it on, the letters peeled. I wasn't happy. I have clients ask me to put decals on their windows all the time and none of them ever peeled off that quick. Plus when shipping presented a problem and I called to ask if he could track or figure out what happened to the package, he was pretty rude and didn't seem all that interested in resolving the issue. Which didn't sit right with me. So needless to say I won't be replacing my decal with another from him. In fact I need to make some time to pull what's left of the decal off my window cuz now it's just bugging my ocd side.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to see in this pic but this is an older decal before GrafX got involved I got them from a member on here that made them had that decal for awhile on the OBS if someone could make one like that I'd buy it in a heartbeat it's nothing crazy just nice and simple

43681b2cdfd420687a06841eb98da601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kns0517