TYF.com referral cards and ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK so I just trying to formulate some ideas on a referral card that we can print out and leave on other vehicles. I want to put

So what all would you like on the card?

Of course the website.
A section you can write your user name as the referrer.
A couple different ones, with different vehicles.

Also how big would you guess like them? 3x5, bigger, smaller?

What else, toss out some Ideas. Don't want to put too much detail as we will be printing these on our personal printers, so they aren't going to be super high quality. But I want them to look good. Also if anyone else wants to help out feel free to and then we can have some different cards to spread around.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about running to the store and buying some of the business card card stock and making some simple cards. Basically the site and my user name. I've been seeing alot of different Yukes & Hoes in town lately.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about running to the store and buying some of the business card card stock and making some simple cards. Basically the site and my user name. I've been seeing alot of different Yukes & Hoes in town lately.

Go for it. I see a ton of yuks and hoes all over the place and I always say "Damn it, I wish I had a TYF.com decal on the back window!!"

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
loitering and some other crap.. idk i did it before to work, and the cops came and made me take every single one off.. id be happy to hand them to ppl tho :) lol

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go for it. I see a ton of yuks and hoes all over the place and I always say "Damn it, I wish I had a TYF.com decal on the back window!!"

Well, how soon till we can get some of said stickers?

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As soon as I talk to a local sign shop. I will also see how much they cost with an online one too.

OP
OP
tast101

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Shaggy, do we have a bigger image of the bowtie & GMC emblem That I could use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC