TYF calendar submissions for 2010 calendar year.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
how long is the vote going to be?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

forget it saw it now

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
how long is the vote going to be?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

forget it saw it now

didnt see it.. any help?? lol

nevermind.. hahaha and for anyone else who asks... its 9-30 at like 4 30 pm or some weird time.. lol

Last edited:

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
just curious why we cant vote for our own year trucks. alot of us post in our own years and know those members well, and have even helped those members with there modification projects so i think voting for our body style trucks would be appropriate. i know there are trucks in my year generation that i would like to vote for. just my opinion i guess.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im amazed we can't vote for our top 4, would have seemed more appropriate, but hey im not runnin it.

i also agree we should be able to vote in our own years

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They just dont want us voting for our own trucks...but that is a good point...we do most a lot more in our own generation and we have helped others with their vehicle

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
They just dont want us voting for our own trucks...but that is a good point...we do most a lot more in our own generation and we have helped others with their vehicle

exactly, there we are more familiar with their trucks and i think that makes voting all the better. and i think it shows who voted for what, so if someone votes for there own just dont count that vote ?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you guys are right. Vote in all three gens, but you CAN NOT vote for your own; I can see who's voting for who;)
So with that said, have at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts