• Submitting photo entries only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested in calendar purchase only

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Submitting photos and interested in calendar purchase

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn wish i was home to take a pic to submitt....... maybe i can catch next years unless im back over here again or afgan

enlist your mom! she's already doing everything else lol, might as well have her take pics

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing! :)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

then under the pic, it can say "Picture by coopiesb's Mom"

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
haha. nodoubt!..ill be submitting one.. and just trying to get the right pic to submit! gonna wait til the bitter end as i suspect alot of people will. great idea tho! i think i missed the deadline for the sticker but maybe we could order a calander and sticker together?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn i forgot about this calender thing. My truck needs a rub out and a wash and a wax! i havent done anything i wanted to do to it either to get it ready for this. i wanted a bunch of shit done to it but opps there goes this calender.. ****!

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Submitted my first pic today... hopefully I can get the front end lowered by the deadline.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would have liked to do that too, but unfortunately lowering has to wait a bit more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401