• Submitting photo entries only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Interested in calendar purchase only

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Submitting photos and interested in calendar purchase

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Maybe people should start nominating people who's truck they'd like to see in it?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd buy and put pictures in as long as clean looking stock trucks are allowed...?

Stock, modded, lifted, lowered, doesn't matter. Post em up. Just keep in mind that the overall composition of the photo will make the calendar, not the truck alone.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey JK....stop being a lazy dick and throw some pics up..this is YOUR section and your lacking!!! lol...we all know your going to probably have the best pictures....stop making us wait to see them!!!! hahaha ;)

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I dont think it would be that easy with no engine to take it to a place for pics. lolz.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.. -_- that thread has been asking for pics since before the engine swap

but you make a good point RT...(you must not be on any meds right now)

Engine swap pictures JK...that'd be ****** sick for the calendar!! not all the pics have to be of the truck...some can be of our modifications!! maybe your truck with the hood up and a cherry picker pullin the engine?? :D

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey JK....stop being a lazy dick and throw some pics up..this is YOUR section and your lacking!!! lol...we all know your going to probably have the best pictures....stop making us wait to see them!!!! hahaha ;)

haha, waiting to finish as much as I can before the deadline. There's one shot I'm trying to make, but the truck has to be running, lol.

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn wish i was home to take a pic to submitt....... maybe i can catch next years unless im back over here again or afgan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan