TXdrewski

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cav01c14

Reaction score
Still haven't heard from him. Have tried calling every day at different hours 6am 12noon 6pm I will try again later. If he really is working 12hr shifts I understand how hard it is to get a hold of someone. However what bothers me is some of you guys get through to him and he acts all nonchalant like nothing is wrong. If he got bit by a snake that sucks but the least he could do is get back to me. In all honesty I think I'm dealing with a snake as it's been over two weeks and the only replys to me were "ya it's coming let me find a tracking number" and then nothing. The dude is completely ignoring me and can't even man up and admit he is in the wrong.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last I sms him he said he was just coming out of the hospital after having got bit by a snake. I sent a link to this thread even and he seemed apologetic.

Said would call you in a little bit.

Mentions something about the package being RTS

OP
OP
C

cav01c14

Reaction score
Well he did get back in touch with me today. Was in hospital after a tango with a copperhead. His phone was ruined so that's why he never got back or would answer. I feel like an ass now starting this thread after learning what happened. I am sure he is a good guy and understands when I apologized to him about the things I said. I guess the package was RTS so I hope everything works out and I soon have the package. I will keep everyone updated. Until then keep the dude in your prayers he seems like a good dude and it would suck to wind up in the hospital over a damn snake. Now I know why I love the cold winters up here in South Dakota.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@cav01c14 read above post lol

Like I said..... I have even spoke to him on the phone he is a really nice guy.

He has had some hard times as of late. He used to work for the same company as @felixgun and they got laid off same day.

Does landscapingand getting bit by snakes as a result lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once the transaction is complete and all are happy let us know. At that point we will probably delete the thread since it was a misunderstanding with extreme circumstances involved. Unless everyone thinks it should hang around. I'd just hate for people to get the wrong idea about a person over circumstances that were out of anyone's control

OP
OP
C

cav01c14

Reaction score
Well I finally did recieve the autocal. After a couple promises that it would be shipped out again after the whole snake bite incident I decided to just email the guys wife. She bought he did but he didn't have time. She got it sent out the next day and sent me the tracking number right away. For the most part I am glad I received my item I just wish things would have worked a bit differently.