TXdrewski

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cav01c14

Reaction score
@TxDrewski Well not sure what to say. My first time buying an item not gun related on a forum I am a new member to. It all started with a locked thread and me messaging the guy about an autocal. He still had it and would be willing to settle on a price. I sent the money right away like he requested via paypal friends and family. This was two weeks ago. He didn't get back to me after that for a few days as he said he was busy with work. Which you know to me isn't a big deal just make sure to keep me informed as I work 12hr shifts as well. I understand how hard it can be to get things sent out when you don't have time. I got a message from him on Monday of last week 4/20. He stated he was sorry about the delay and would get it sent out right away the following morning. He has not gotten back on this forum since that last message and I still have not received my package. I sent him a message on Thursday of last week and he told me I should have had it in the mail already. Friday came nothing. Saturday came still nothing. I gave it the benefit of the doubt that it would show up Monday morning. Well here I am still with out my autocal and out almost 200$. He does not answer my phone or even texts. What do I do about this? I hope it shows up tomorrow morning but I'm not holding my breath. If it does show up tomorrow I will delete this right away.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He hasn't been logged on since 4/20/15. Hope everything gets worked out

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andrew is a stand up guy in my experience. Can't see him doing wrong by anyone.

I will send him a sms on you behalf now of this thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cav01c14

Reaction score
I really hope he is a stand up guy I know how mail doesn't always make it on time or when it is supposed to. I also know all about working long hours as how that affects things. I just don't like how there is no communication. I called and left voice mails on his personal phone and still nothing. I hope he is alright and nothing happened to him since he hasn't been on here since Monday as well.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texted him this morning and he told me he got bit by a snake.

Said he was going to SMS you today.

Let us know how it turns out.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texted him this morning and he told me he got bit by a snake.

Said he was going to SMS you today.

Let us know how it turns out.

Using the term "SMS" makes you sound like a techie from 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011