Two great products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ShoeGoo is another great product for bonding. It bonds all kind of different materials together and also flexes slightly.. like hard rubber.
Originally for shoe repair, can be used for all kinds of things.
- i have fixed motorcycle fairings with it, couch leather tears, etc.
- you can add any acrylic paint to the clear shoogoo to match the leather color and fix tears in car seats, etc.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used that stuff many times, it sticks to pretty much anything.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to add this one. Griots makes an extended reach brush for reaching the back side of the wheels, but you need an open spoke design for them to really work. I think they are sold in a set of 3

wheel brush.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not use a $2 toilet brush? Or is that for the people that can totally clean their cars with nothing more than a California Duster (after they've rolled their car out of the box trailer at the car show).

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own. I've used a few different types and this one works better than the bristled type brushes, plus it's easier to use on the tighter spoke design wheels. Just checked and I paid $15.50 with shipping of eBay for a pack of three.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to come across as snippy. I just read "Griot's" and saw $$$, but I guess around $5 isn't bad for a purpose-built brush. Also, I'd never be able to clean my wheels without something with some firm scrubbing bristles due to the brake dust. Maybe if I washed and wiped them after every drive. But, it's a Tahoe and not an Enzo that I drive once a month to a Cars and Coffee meet.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. Those and their air freshener is the only thing I get from them. Those brushes actually do a great job getting the the caked on stuff off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2