Two great products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you ever decide to try crawfish, don't base your opinion on how they have them up north! I've heard of the horrible things they do to crawfish up there. Come get you some. You have two weeks.
I went to south Carolina once, we drove, and it was only to pick up my blazer and we came right back. I wish we could've stayed a little longer. We went to Clemson. My daughter went to college there. Hopefully one day we can go back and check out some southern food and local life.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never had them either, but I'd love to try them. I know what you're saying about having them up North. I didn't know what Clam Chowder was supposed to really taste like until I went to Boston, same thing goes with MD Crab Cakes. As I'm typing this, I'm watching Swamp People on TV, don't think I'd ever want to hunt gators

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've never had them either, but I'd love to try them. I know what you're saying about having them up North. I didn't know what Clam Chowder was supposed to really taste like until I went to Boston, same thing goes with MD Crab Cakes. As I'm typing this, I'm watching Swamp People on TV, don't think I'd ever want to hunt gators
I heard gator meat has the consistency of chicken, but has a fishy taste to it. Some ugly mofos!

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll stay with the chicken, don't have to worry about one of them taking a leg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
From plastic products to crawfish lol

So I think I need some of this. Gonna check locally first tho. Need to plastic weld a marker light

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64