Turn Signal Service Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon SLT that recently had a new headlight assembly installed by the dealer due to a turn signal service warning so, they replaced the entire light. I get in the truck and first left turn, bam service turn signal warning lights up again. Anyone experience or have heard about this issue?

I told the dealer to escliate this to GM tech assistance because they aren't cracking it's ribs open until I hear from GM.

Thanks in advance,
Mark40d05e0bf476982b55021059e8c957d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mwbutcher

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should add the turn signal works but blinks rapidly as if a bad bulb but it isn't bad.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with my work issued Explorer. Turned out to be a wiring problem with the LED turn signal.

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, these trucks seem to a message for everything. Can't wait till taco Tuesday and I rip a nice long one into the seat and the cluster shows - Air Conditioned sit busted, ejection mode initiated.

OP
OP
Mwbutcher

Mwbutcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, these trucks seem to a message for everything. Can't wait till taco Tuesday and I rip a nice long one into the seat and the cluster shows - Air Conditioned sit busted, ejection mode initiated.
Did you pay extra for the seat smell sensor.................mine only came with the mother in law ejection seat [emoji651]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt