Tuning on a budget

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ******** he asked for a local tuner, I offered one. PatG is also the same price as anyone else $300 and many members here get tunes on stock vehicles to remove torque management and boost trans pressure etc. Maybe you should make a recommendation for a tuner for this member than be a condescending *****.
Bc you need PatG to tune a truck with a cold air intake???? Stop drinking the coolaid bud, you know nothing about tuning and your response shows it.
I'm in San Anyone, and Nelson is just 3 minutes from my office so I will be going there.

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I dont recommend tuners, I tune myself. Which I woulda offered to do for him a **** of a lot cheaper then $300 if he was close enough. Go play somewhere else fella.

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And oh yeah, PAT G shows to be in Victoria, not Houston. You're as useless as two peckers.

jaywoo65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
standard.jpg

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how user friendly is EFI Live or HP, if someone were to purchase it?

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone's got a pole up their ass

Sounds like you do fella!!! I'm good, i see idiots online everyday, Im used to it.

how user friendly is EFI Live or HP, if someone were to purchase it?

Its just a program that navigates your pcm file. Its like having Microsoft Excel installed and you learn how to use it doesnt mean you know how to manipulate spreadsheets. Learning the program is easy, its knowing everything in the file, and how to interpret scanner data that requires the learning curve. Its rewarding to learn and I recommend to anyone if you have the time. Read, read, read.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you do fella!!! I'm good, i see idiots online everyday, Im used to it.

Its just a program that navigates your pcm file. Its like having Microsoft Excel installed and you learn how to use it doesnt mean you know how to manipulate spreadsheets. Learning the program is easy, its knowing everything in the file, and how to interpret scanner data that requires the learning curve. Its rewarding to learn and I recommend to anyone if you have the time. Read, read, read.
Typical internet genius ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts