TUNED !!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it get delivered today ?

Got the 6.0 today!:signs1: been cleaning an painting a few things today bolting all my new parts onto the block gonna start dropping it in tomorrow night or saturday morning! Super stoked! Then im going wait on my tune to get here before i ever fire it up!

20160728_153857.jpg

OP
OP
#1taho

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Got the 6.0 today!:signs1: been cleaning an painting a few things today bolting all my new parts onto the block gonna start dropping it in tomorrow night or saturday morning! Super stoked! Then im going wait on my tune to get here before i ever fire it up!

View attachment 64966
That's awsome. It will run perfectly fine on the 5.3 tune. I drove mine 3 hours to the tuners. They just said no to punch it but the o2 and mass air flow will compensate. Have fun looks awsome

liftedtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awsome. It will run perfectly fine on the 5.3 tune. I drove mine 3 hours to the tuners. They just said no to punch it but the o2 and mass air flow will compensate. Have fun looks awsome
Thanks buddy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs