Tune options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red,
I'll check out there site and may inquire. Though, as of right now my suspension is my top priority. And since we recently moved I'm not sure BB will be making his way out my neck of the woods, its pretty far off the beaten path haha. I also agree with Big though because I'm more of a hands on kinda guy, being there and seeing what is going on with some kind of explanation is more of what I need. I wont count anything out right now since tuning is not on my mind.

Big,
I agree

Samuraj,
With the little experience I've had, stock was more fun.

I will say the first shop did mess up my valve body, which was the reason for it acting up. Not the reason for the ridiculous lunging though, that still happens. Actually happened today several times. Pretty f*****g annoying.

sorry for the rant again

OP
OP
S

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red,
I'll check out there site and may inquire. Though, as of right now my suspension is my top priority. And since we recently moved I'm not sure BB will be making his way out my neck of the woods, its pretty far off the beaten path haha. I also agree with Big though because I'm more of a hands on kinda guy, being there and seeing what is going on with some kind of explanation is more of what I need. I wont count anything out right now since tuning is not on my mind.

Big,
I agree

Samuraj,
With the little experience I've had, stock was more fun.

I will say the first shop did mess up my valve body, which was the reason for it acting up. Not the reason for the ridiculous lunging though, that still happens. Actually happened today several times. Pretty f*****g annoying.

sorry for the rant again
thanx

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please get an actual dyno tune... mail order tunes cant do all that much...

Yes I've had in-person, mail order (Black Bear), and now dyno tune. Hands down dyno tune is the best way to go.
What type of mail order? Traditional, scan cable or AutoCal? Sadly, most shops do not own proper tuning dynos (hint: load bearing) and do not know how to tune for driveability. A few pulls will not help you with the streetability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442