Truck info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

ybnorml67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look at the speedo, PPV goes to 140, ssv goes to 120. PPV is lowered by 3 to 4 inches and is wider for cornering, hence the pursuit vehicle in the name. Wiring is the same plus has extra added under the center dash, behind the glove box and drivers side back. You can look up the manual that comes with them on the web. They have a lot of equipment deleted but can be added. I added the DIC switch, and rear door locking rods so everything is basically normal.

I checked the speedo, 120mph. Probably explains why the truck is in such good shape.

Looks much better with the black wheels IMO, at least until you get it set up the way you want. And that hugger C10 with the big steelies looks damn good!

Thanks, I like the Black wheels as well. I plan on keeping them for winter rims.

Welcome aboard :)

Lookin good man and I have to agree with RC, the C10 is pretty bad ass.

PPVs suspension is lowered 2" all around.

Thanks, after some quick measuring against my buddies 2011 Denali. I can confirm that my truck is the same height. I measured from bottom of fender lip to center of hub and both trucks are within 1/2" of each other.

Another quick question, I haven't noticed many off topic vehicles posted on this site. Is it alright? If so, I could throw up a few pics of the other rides of built on here.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked the speedo, 120mph. Probably explains why the truck is in such good shape.

Thanks, I like the Black wheels as well. I plan on keeping them for winter rims.

Thanks, after some quick measuring against my buddies 2011 Denali. I can confirm that my truck is the same height. I measured from bottom of fender lip to center of hub and both trucks are within 1/2" of each other.

Another quick question, I haven't noticed many off topic vehicles posted on this site. Is it alright? If so, I could throw up a few pics of the other rides of built on here.

From the sound of it, sounds like you have yourself an SSV.

Of course you can post about other vehicles. If you scroll down on the main page you will see "General Info". In that section is listed as "garage". Post away my friend :)

OP
OP
Y

ybnorml67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From the sound of it, sounds like you have yourself an SSV.

Of course you can post about other vehicles. If you scroll down on the main page you will see "General Info". In that section is listed as "garage". Post away my friend :)

Thats the conclusion that I have come to as well. SSV it is.

I just thought I would ask about the off topic vehicles. I used to belong to another forum where the mere mention of an off topic vehicle would cause massive outrage

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the conclusion that I have come to as well. SSV it is.

I just thought I would ask about the off topic vehicles. I used to belong to another forum where the mere mention of an off topic vehicle would cause massive outrage

Congrats on the new to you SSV, haha

I hear yah, some forums are kinda finicky. This one though, not much at all.
I'll be keeping my eye out for your thread ;)

OP
OP
Y

ybnorml67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile
But I've been busy.
I threw in a bell tech drop kit. 4/4.

It's too much in the front, which is no big deal as I can add the supplied spacers and lift the front up 1"
The rear unfortunately only dropped 2". But I'll live with it.

I also scored a set of GM Elevation 20" wheels.

IMG_1382.JPG IMG_1410.JPG

OP
OP
Y

ybnorml67

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of black wheels but I think they look pretty good with the white.

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at PRO code in glove box:

PPV = Z56
SSV= 5W4

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile
But I've been busy.
I threw in a bell tech drop kit. 4/4.

It's too much in the front, which is no big deal as I can add the supplied spacers and lift the front up 1"
The rear unfortunately only dropped 2". But I'll live with it.

I also scored a set of GM Elevation 20" wheels.

View attachment 184437 View attachment 184438

Man, that looks great.

Did the rear ever settle down? I'm curious why it only lowered it 2" instead of 4".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons