TRINOVA Liquid Carnuba Wax FEEDBACK THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came in the other day, haven't had time to use it yet and its 100% chance of rain tomorrow. I did use their sealer, it worked great and has held up good so far.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the chance to use the wax on the entire truck instead of just one body panel. My opinion on it doesn't change very easy to apply and buff off. I just started like I always do with the front passanger fender and work my way around. After roughly 15mins went by I started to go back and wipe off a panel while finishing the applying part. Overall satisfied with the product and we'll see how long it last. The sealant seemed to hold up very well and I would've applied that over the top but wanted to see how this does by itself.
IMG_4437.JPG IMG_4438.JPG IMG_4439.JPG

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully now that I'm back from my ski trip my body shop will have my new hood finished and ready to be installed this week. When I get the new hood put on I plan to spend a bit of time clay in so I can Crack open my bottle and test it out.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sent me some free granite cleaner the other day.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the hood as well and it is very similar to the Maguiars Ultimate Liquid wax I was using before. Will have to see how long it lasts, but so far so good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3