Transfer Case Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Guys, I am in the process of rebuilding my NP246 Transfer Case from my 1999 Tahoe. I am replacing a lot of parts, (some that seem to be still in decent shape). I ordered a new chain and sprockets for my rebuild. I probably would not reuse the chain, but the sprockets seem to be in pretty good shape still. Also have the bearings that also seem to be in decent shape, but I am going to replace them since the transfer case is apart. I know I am supposed to post a price, but I honestly dont know what they are worth. Not looking to get rich off these parts, just dont want to go upside down on my time to mail them and pay shipping. If anyone needs any of these parts, reply back. Probably take any recent offer. These will be shipping from the Amarillo Texas Area.

Thanks

sale.JPG

OP
OP
bunchz71

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, the oil pump housing is brand new from a new oil pump. I just took it off to do the upgrade to prevent pump rub.

OP
OP
bunchz71

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will put these in a box and put them in storage. If anyone needs any of it let me know. I doubt I ever use them.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but if I'm pulling my t case apart it's sure as hell getting new parts.

OP
OP
bunchz71

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but if I'm pulling my t case apart it's sure as hell getting new parts.

Agree, especially if its a daily driver. There are lots of people who have river toys, especially the area I am from and a lot of these parts, would be perfect for a toy.

OP
OP
bunchz71

bunchz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@bunchz71

Where did you source the parts for the transfer case rebuild, is the pump housing the upgraded it one?

Pump housing is an original that came on a brand new pump. I pulled it off the new pump when I did the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442