train horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a train horn installed on their tahoe. what brand did you use and where did you mount horn and compressor

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes,I agree its a sore subject but Im also looking the best one I have heard is a company in orlando fl I told my neighbor and after watching the video he ordered one its a lot of fun and loud im taking the plunge next week

sleeve15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why is this a sore subject. I have a train horn kit on my Cummins from horn blasters out of Florida. They are the loudest horns ever. I scare the sh$t out people all the time. I've been wanting to put a kit on my Yukon.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Why is this a sore subject. I have a train horn kit on my Cummins from horn blasters out of Florida. They are the loudest horns ever. I scare the sh$t out people all the time. I've been wanting to put a kit on my Yukon.

You might not want to try that on someone on a lonely road with no other vehicles around. You might not like what comes your way in return.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
I have horn blasters... and LOVE em! Always honk at Rail-Road Crossing or at the people in the costumes holding signs on the road. They always jump. :happy107:

contraption22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I always felt that putting train horns on your truck was ridiculous, until the number of road-blocking protests began rising. Now it just seems practical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094